Bunny Burrows is a small animal charity which is run from the home of Gwen Butler in North Yorkshire, England.
We rescue unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs with the aim to re-home, after a thorough health check, those who are fit enough and foster out to experienced carers those who are not.
Bunny Burrow's aims is to educate people on the welfare and well being of these small animals.
Latest from Charlottes Diary
- We would like to let you know about a campaign our friends at Cottontails are running – Treat Rabbits with Kindness. The campaign is to raise awareness on how rabbits should be looked after and help educate owners. It would be great if you could also sign their petition A …Read More »
- Right now the world is in chaos. Schools are closed. Adults are working from home. Routines have flown out the window. Given the unprecedented nature of the times that we are currently living in we would like to remind our followers that now is not the time to be buying …Read More »
- Due to the current situation with Covid 19 we have taken the decision to cancel this years Hot Cross Bunny day. Please bare with us at this time as many of our volunteers are having to keep their distance meaning extra work for Gwen.Read More »
- Dear All, What a year so far! With the year starting badly having a very annoying unpleasant dose of the flu, 28 tablets a day feeling my end is nigh, I am back to tell the story and use the opportunity to say how very lucky Bunny Burrows is to …Read More »
- Due to circumstances beyond our control, Hot Cross Bunny Day will not take place on April 14th. Sadly, after 18 years we have had to agree to postpone this year`s, but watch this space… We`ll be back!Read More »