Bunny Burrows is a small animal charity which is run from the home of Gwen Butler in North Yorkshire, England.
We rescue unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs with the aim to re-home, after a thorough health check, those who are fit enough and foster out to experienced carers those who are not.
Bunny Burrow's aims is to educate people on the welfare and well being of these small animals.
Latest from Charlottes Diary
- Last week we received a call from Aire Veterinary Centre in Headingley, Leeds, asking if we could rehome a bunny for them which had been found by a member of the public as a stray and taken to the vets. Upon inspection it was found she had a mammary tumour, …Read More »
- We have a brand new shiny email address – email@example.com. Please update your address books. You will still be able to reach us on the old email address for the next few months before it is turned off.Read More »
- The baby wild bunny is still going strong. He has been living with some poorly guinea pigs, first Pumpkin who has a chest infection and more recently Nellie who has a poorly eye.Read More »
- A big thank you to everyone who attended yesterdays Hot Cross Bunny Day, and a huge thanks to everyone who helped out in any way. Everyone had a great time (except Fliss, who wasn’t too sure about dressing up!)Read More »
- Dear All, Is it really almost Easter with all of this snow? It feels like it should be Christmas!!! We are fast approaching our annual fundraising event, Hot Cross Bunny day, and as ever my home is now full of bags, boxes and numerous items generously donated for the various …Read More »