Bunny Burrows is a small animal charity which is run from the home of Gwen Butler in North Yorkshire, England.
We rescue unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs with the aim to re-home, after a thorough health check, those who are fit enough and foster out to experienced carers those who are not.
Bunny Burrow's aims is to educate people on the welfare and well being of these small animals.
Latest from Charlottes Diary
- It is only a few months since the Wildies Enclosure was built, and it has been extended already! The extension is currently used as a separate run for a different group of wild bunnies, with a removable panel in between if the 6 of them decide they are all going …Read More »
- Bunny Burrows would like to say a massive thank you to Lush for their recent donation to the charity, which is a great help towards the rising vet bills and general up keep. We would also like to say a big thank you to Pledge a Pound for their kind …Read More »
- The furries and shellies have been out enjoying the sun. Even Fliss comes out of the house from time to time, but only to make sure she’s not missing something!Read More »
- Fliss has been out and about fund raising again, this time at Pets at Home. As you can see she is doing all the hard work herself while Gwen is busy gossiping…Read More »
- Bunny Burrows are pleased to announce Gwen has been awarded the British Empire Medal in the Queen’s Birthday Honours. Gwen has worked tirelessly for over 20 years to improve the lives of small animals; both through rescuing and education. Run from her home, Bunny Burrows was setup in 1996 by …Read More »