Bunny Burrows is a small animal charity which is run from the home of Gwen Butler in North Yorkshire, England.
We rescue unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs with the aim to re-home, after a thorough health check, those who are fit enough and foster out to experienced carers those who are not.
Bunny Burrow's aims is to educate people on the welfare and well being of these small animals.
Latest from Charlottes Diary
- A couple more pics of Fritz and Gigi playing in the garden. Since the new enclosure has been built for the wild bunnies they have started sitting and talking to them through the wire. Previous to this they used to sit at the other side of the garden under the …Read More »
- Gwen has been nursing 7 baby rabbits which were recently brought in to Bunny Burrows. They have started eating independently but Gwen is still feeding them milk regularly to make sure they keep their strength up. And as you can imagine, she is having to check visitors pockets as they …Read More »
- Fritz has been out in the garden enjoying the summer, and has made one or two friends! Meanwhile, in the house, Gretel has been helping Gwen get items ready to sell on EbayRead More »
- It is only a few months since the Wildies Enclosure was built, and it has been extended already! The extension is currently used as a separate run for a different group of wild bunnies, with a removable panel in between if the 6 of them decide they are all going …Read More »
- Bunny Burrows would like to say a massive thank you to Lush for their recent donation to the charity, which is a great help towards the rising vet bills and general up keep. We would also like to say a big thank you to Pledge a Pound for their kind …Read More »