Bunny Burrows is a small animal charity which is run from the home of Gwen Butler in North Yorkshire, England.
We rescue unwanted rabbits and guinea pigs with the aim to re-home, after a thorough health check, those who are fit enough and foster out to experienced carers those who are not.
Bunny Burrow's aims is to educate people on the welfare and well being of these small animals.
Latest from Charlottes Diary
- Wild bunny Rolex has been in the wars again, this time getting a herself in a knot with a load of hay. As she is blind she often spins round and round when stressed, and this has caused the hay to get wrapped round her leg. Unfortunately she is also …Read More »
- Many thanks to everyone who voted for Hans; the voting is now closed and we’ll post the results as soon as we find outRead More »
- There’s only a few days left to vote in the PDSA Survivor Awards… and to say thanks for voting here is some more pics of him looking cute!Read More »
- While Hans has been in the limelight, Hetty has been pottering along doing her own thing. This week Gwen dressed her up in a new winter coat, and as you can see she was less than impressed! Do you really expect me to go out looking like this? Wrong colour, …Read More »
- Hans has been to collect a cheque from the Yorkshire Building Society Charitable Foundation, enjoying all the attention and photographs in the process. He then had to carry it home. A massive thank you to all the staff and customers for voting for us!Read More »